Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Little Shepherd Breaks into Amazon's Top 100 in Books for its Category Today!


Being the anal first time author that I am, I've made it a habit to track my Amazon rankings for Little Shepherd on a daily basis. There are probably tons of reasons I shouldn't do this, but one of the reasons I am doing it is that I want to see how these numbers fluctuate in the month prior to the start of my virtual book tour, which begins on October 4th.

So, I wandered out there today and saw that there was a huge drop in the book's ranking number, which is a good thing. Like golf, lower is better. When I checked it yesterday, it was at 1,910,836. When I checked a moment ago, it was at 297,167. Better still, I noticed that it is now listed at #41 in the Top 100 Books for its category, which is Books-Large Print-Children's Books.

Amazon rankings are updated frequently, so by the time you read this, my numbers could be back up to where they were yesterday. It's still fun to say that I broke the Top 100 in my category today!

2 comments:

brokenteepee said...

Congratulations! Mine just arrived and it looks great!

Cheryl said...

I'm so glad. I hope you enjoy it!

Thanks for dropping in.

Cheryl