Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Guest Blogging at Cynthia's Attic


My friend, Mary Cunningham, author of the Cynthia's Attic series invited me to be a guest blogger this week. You can find my post on inspiration from others at http://cynthiasattic.blogspot.com/2011/03/inspiration-from-others-cheryl-c.html

Have you picked up a copy of Little Shepherd yet? If you have, I would love to hear your thoughts on it. My email address is cg20pm00(at)gmail(dot)com.

If you don't have a copy yet, you can purchase Little Shepherd from:

You can also email me at cg20pm00(at)gmail(dot)com if you would like an autographed copy of the book. The cost of an autographed copy would be $10, plus a flat $3 shipping and handling fee for anywhere in the United States. Additional shipping charges would apply outside of the United States.

No comments: