Friday, April 15, 2011

Book Review: One Rainy Day by Tammi Salzano


When it's time to learn colors, there's nothing cuter than this great new release from tiger tales. One Rainy Day finds Duck happy for a springtime shower. A journey outside shows Duck discovering a green frog, blue puddles, and more.

Ever since I picked up my first tiger tales book, I've been in love with this publisher.  Like all the titles I've read from tiger tales, One Rainy Day blends a great story with wonderful illustrations to come up with a winner. This is a simple story to relay simple concepts, but with the stunning artwork of Hannah Wood, Duck's rainy day jaunt comes alive.

I'm going to pass this book along to my nephew. He'll be needing it before too long. This board book is geared toward kids ages 2 to 5. It's sturdy and will hold up to many readings.

Come enjoy a colorful spring time story in One Rainy Day by Tammi Salzano!

  • Reading level: Baby-Preschool

  • Board book: 24 pages

  • Publisher: Tiger Tales; Brdbk edition (March 1, 2011)

  • Language: English

  • ISBN-10: 1589258606

  • ISBN-13: 978-1589258600

  • SRP:  $8.95
  • No comments: