Sunday, December 29, 2013

A Christmas Kindness Tour Highlights



Below are highlights from my tour for A Christmas Kindness. The printed version of this book is available under my pen name, C. C. Gevry, while the digital version was released this fall under my actual name. Hopefully the printed version will be released under my actual name soon too.



Eight-year-old Robert is eager to share his wish list with Santa at the mall on Christmas Eve. When he meets Glenn, who has only one request for Santa, Robert is confused over what he should do. Can he cast aside what he wants and ask Santa to bring his new friend a special gift?


A Christmas Kindness is a chapter book suitable for children in grades 2-4. It can be used to challenge your children’s reading skills as well as a family read along. Either way, it is sure to initiate discussion on what Christmas is all about.
Recommended.

–By the Book

My rating: 5 of 5 stars
It is not often that a simple children’s book can nearly bring me to tears, but this one succeeded.

–My Devotional Thoughts

A Christmas Kindness is a short chapter book that teaches compassion, humility, love, and so much more. I read it by myself before reading it to my five-year-old, and I’m so glad I did because I had to take a break to get a tissue box.

–IE Mommy

This sweet, heartwarming story was a delight to read. It is the perfect book to read by the fire with your kids during the holidays.

–Mayra’s Secret Bookcase

This adorable story, as well as the beautiful illustrations by Caroline Mabey, will warm the heart of the stingiest of Scrooges. It’s sure to become a Christmas favorite for your family, as it has for mine.

–Lynn’s Corner

This book has a great story and a very timely message.

–Maureen’s Musings

This was a very lovely chapter book teaches children and reminds adults the true meaning for Christmas. It captures the heart and spirit of what this season is all about in a very moving and delightful way.

–Our Families Adventure

A Christmas Kindness is a sweet and touching story that looks at the needs of others rather than ourselves, and it is a message that will touch the lives of your children and/or grandchildren. A powerful message of kindness is found within these 15 pages.

–Blooming with Books

A Christmas Kindness is a welcome introduction to giving and caring for others during the Christmas Season…This would be a great book to add to your Christmas book selections and if you do Advent in your family it might be a great introduction to a family service project.

–Classic Children’s Books

No comments: