Sunday, December 14, 2014

Books Make Great Gifts

It's rare that I don't get my girls at least one book for Christmas. I think I've already bought them more than that this year. They really make great gifts.

As you are going about your shopping, I hope you'll consider one or both of my books.



Summary: Obed is in the hills outside Bethlehem on the night of Christ’s birth. Can he trust the miracle of Christmas to keep his flock safe while he visits the newborn King?



Links to purchase:

Guardian Angel Publishing


Summary: Eight-year-old Robert is eager to share his wish list with Santa at the mall on Christmas Eve. When he meets Glenn, who has only one request for Santa, Robert is confused over what he should do. Can he cast aside what he wants and ask Santa to bring his new friend a special gift?

Links to purchase:

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

No comments: