Monday, February 9, 2015

2015 Goal Update



I know I am early with my quarterly review, but with my upcoming surgery at the end of the month I have no idea how I will be feeling later. This quick review will also help keep me on track while I am stuck at home recovering. 

Daily Bible verse reading.

I have failed at this one miserably. Balancing real estate, editing, and family life is proving to be quite a challenge. I plan to take my Bible with me to the hospital and I plan to get on track with this goal while recovering.

Complete editing projects.

One is pretty much done. The second is taking much longer than I planned. I really hope I complete it before going in for surgery.

Complete Amelia's Mission by May 31st.

I finished the last chapter and got it over to my critique group. I'm currently at 20,113 words of my planned 35,000. Amelia just made it to Elms Academy. It doesn't look like it will go well for her.

Reconsider blogging duties.

I still haven't decided what to do about this yet. I currently run the following blogs:

The Book Connection
The Children's and Teens' Book Connection
The Busy Mom's Daily
Cheryl's Christian Book Connection
Books Can Be Deadly
Little Shepherd

I also contribute to the Christian Children's Authors blog twice a month. It is too much to continue now that I am working outside the house. I will probably make a decision soon.

That's it for now. How are you doing with your goals?


No comments: