Friday, June 5, 2015

A Girl Has the Right to Change Her Mind



To blog or not to blog? That is the question I've posed to myself over the past year. At the beginning of May, I reviewed my 2015 goals and reiterated that I needed to cut back on my blogging duties. So far, I haven't let any blogs go, but proving that this girl definitely changes her mind I am doing something I never thought I would--I am putting this blog on hiatus.

Gasp! Hard to believe, I know. Little Shepherd started when my book by the same name came out. I've used it to help promote my books and the books of others, shared youth ministry resources, favorite hymns, and also announced my other blogging activities here.

But as much as I love it, I've dedicated more time to The Children's and Teens' Book Connection (TC&TBC) through the years; and if a blog needs to go, it should be this one. Little Shepherd really isn't going away, though. It will stay online and not be updated. If I find I have more time in the future, I will start it back up again.

Please follow me over at The Children's and Teens' Book Connection, where I talk about books for kids from babies through young adult. Posts about my blogging activities and updating my goals will now appear at TC&TBC too.

You can also follow my other blogs at:

The Book Connection
An Imperfect Christian Mom
Books Can Be Deadly

Thanks for your loyal readership. God bless!

No comments: