Thursday, October 13, 2011

Internet Book Fair Blogfest Coming October 25th!



An author friend referred me to this link at M.A. Leslie's blog. On October 25th we'll be participating in an Internet Book Fair Blogfest. This is right up my alley, as it combines two of my favorite things: book fairs and online book promotion. 

Come back here on October 25th for a special post. I'll be giving away a PDF copy of Little Shepherd to celebrate the event.

Here are other authors who are participating:

1.M.A. Leslie2.Le Vanity Victorienne
3.www.lachesispublishing.com4.Dianne Hartsock
5.Susan Kaye Quinn6.Kai Strand (The Weaver)
7.Kate Avery Ellison8.Nancy Stewart Books Blog
9.AdoraPet Children's Books to Nourish a Happy Mind10.William & Pamela Deen
11.My Sister Is My Best Friend12.REMEMBERING NINE ELEVEN
13.MARIE AND THE SEA TURTLE14.Nancy Lynn Jarvis
15.Donna J. Shepherd16.1 Zany Zoo
17.Shelley Buck Author SIte18.http://tinyurl.com/5rby7oc
19.fiddleeebod20.Urban Mythos


I hope you'll consider visiting them too!

No comments: