Thursday, December 8, 2011

Little Shepherd VBT - Days 2 and 3

It's hard to keep promoting when you're sick, but promote you must. This virtual book tour has been another great success so far. Little Shepherd has made the Amazon bestsellers list in its category two times since the tour started. I was just looking at my sales information over there and copies were sold in Utah. I don't even know anyone there. Being an author can be fun sometimes.

So, this week's tour has been a challenge. Between spending time in bed, rescheduling one tour stop, and then another site being down, not as much touring is going on as usual.

On Wednesday, I visited The Hot Author Report. Here's where I realized how overwhelmed I've been since moving back home after losing power at the end of October. I thought I sent the host something, but I didn't. Luckily she posted a spotlight for me.



If you haven't read an excerpt or any review blurbs from the book, you can do so at http://www.thehotauthorreport.com/little-shepherd-virtual-book-tour-november-and-december-2011



Today, my good friend Vanessa from Coffee and a Keyboard was kind enough to ask me back to guest blog. I wrote up this silly little post about how motherhood and writing are similar. You can catch that one at http://vrleavitt.com/?p=981

Tomorrow I should be at Mom's the Only Girl.

I hope you're having fun gearing up for the holidays. I'm a bit behind in my shopping, but with Advent in full swing, we're trying to get the kids to focus on others and not so much on what Santa will place in their stockings.

No comments: