Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Little Shepherd VBT Ends Today


I feel blessed to have so many wonderful friends. The Little Shepherd VBT ends today with this stop at Cafe of Dreams. April has been one of the greatest supporters of Pump Up Your Book and my writing. It is because of wonderful friends like her that I was able to tour for 3 1/2 months last year and for a month and a half this year. I'm excited that next year I will be touring with a new book, but I will never forget this first one that is near and dear to my heart.

Today I wrote a Letter to Santa. It's a blend of serious and funny, but I think it captures the way many writers feel, especially this time of year. I hope you'll drop by at http://www.cafeofdreamsbookreviews.com/2011/12/guest-post-letter-to-santa-by-cheryl.html

Thanks for following along during my 2011 Little Shepherd VBT. I wish you and your family a blessed Christmas season.

Cheryl

No comments: