Friday, October 4, 2013

Blogging Today at Christian Children's Authors



I'm blogging today over at Christian Children's Authors where I talk about praying for our children. As a mom, my heart can be heavy at times with worry for my children. Last night, I spoke to our son who has been married for the past three years. His wife has been ill, which has meant him working many hours a day to make ends meet. He told me that last weekend, he fell asleep at the wheel and drove his car off the road. Thankfully, he wasn't seriously hurt and his car is still driveable.

Several weeks ago, I began asking our church family to pray for my son and daughter-in-law. I'm certain he was protected by those prayers as he drove down the road that night, exhausted from yet another long day at work.

I hope you'll visit my post today at http://christianchildrensauthors.com/2013/10/04/praying-for-our-children/ and share your thoughts on praying for your children.

No comments: