Monday, October 28, 2013

Picture Book Idea Month Registration Now Open!



Well, it's that time of year again. Picture Book Idea Month (PiBoIdMo) is almost here. Tara Lazar has another great lineup of guest bloggers and prizes again this year. To make this a more manageable project for me, I am only going to blog about my progress on a weekly basis. Here is my promise:

I do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the PiBoIdMo 30-ideas-in-30-days challenge, and will, to the best of my ability, parlay my ideas into picture book manuscripts throughout the year.

This has been successful for me the past couple of years, so I hope I'm up to the challenge again this year. You'll find my PiBoIdMo posts at http://childrensandteensbookconnection.wordpress.com/ with an occasional post on the Little Shepherd blog.

No comments: