Friday, October 24, 2014

Daily Bible Reading - 2 John, 3 John & Jude



I'm doing my best to get back into the habit of reading daily from my Bible. It's just been hard because I am so tired from working that I often fall asleep without reading anything. The important thing, though, is that I find myself praying more and more these days.

Here is some of what I've read from lately.


Favorite verses:

1:3 Grace, mercy, and peace will be with you from God the Father and from the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in truth and love.

1:9 Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God.


Favorite verses:

1:4 I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth.

1:11 Beloved, do not imitate what is evil, but what is good. He who does good is of God, but he who does evil has not seen God.


Favorite verses:

1:20-21 But you, beloved, building yourselves up on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Spirit, keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.

No comments: