Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Little Shepherd VBT 2013 Day 2



Abi from 4 The Love of Books was kind enough to feature the Little Shepherd video trailer I created back in 2010. I'm thinking of making a new one since it's a bit long. But for now, I hope you'll check it out at http://myheartbelongs2books.blogspot.com/2013/11/little-shepherd-by-cheryl-c-malandrinos.html 

When I think about online book promotion, my mind instantly floats to bloggers like Abi, who help authors, publishers, and publicists by sharing their love of reading with others throughout the blogosphere. Managing multiple blogs, I know how much time blogging takes if you care to do it right. I am grateful for bloggers like Abi who are willing to take time out of their busy days to share my books with their readers.


No comments: