Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Little Shepherd World of Ink VBT - Day 17

Well, it's the end of the VBT trail for me--at least for now. The LITTLE SHEPHERD WORLD OF INK VIRTUAL BOOK TOUR ends today with this lovely review from Health, Beauty, Children & Family.



Here's a blurb from the review:

"The simpleness and innocence displayed is appealing for children as well as magical.  I would recommend this book anytime of the year even though Christmas would be ideal."
You can read the full review at http://www.healthbeautychildrenandfamily.com/2011/01/little-shepherd-boy.html

I hope you have enjoyed following me along the virtual book tour trail. I'll still be guest blogging from time to time--my first post-VBT stop will be at Turning the Clock Back on February 3rd.

In the meantime, I will use this blog to promote other Christian and Christmas children's books, talk about other events I have planned that tie into my book, and share any other book news or topics that might be of interest to my readers.

You can purchase a copy of Little Shepherd from:

Guardian Angel Publishing
Indiebound.org

You can also email me at cg20pm00(at)gmail(dot)com if you would like an autographed copy of the book. The cost of an autographed copy would be $10, plus a flat $3 shipping and handling fee for anywhere in the United States. Additional shipping charges would apply outside of the United States.

If you didn't catch my article on how you and your family can celebrate Christmas all year round, you can find it at http://littleshepherdchildrensbook.blogspot.com/2011/01/celebrating-christmas-all-year-round.html

Thanks so much for your support. I feel truly blessed.

No comments: