Tuesday, January 4, 2011

World of Ink Virtual Book Tour - Day 2


Today's stop on my World of Ink Virtual Book Tour takes place at the SFC Blog: Families Matter. I visited this blog during my first virtual book tour. It's great to be back. There is so much wonderful information on this site for writers, educators, and parents.

You can find my interview at http://familiesmatter2us.blogspot.com/2011/01/interview-with-childrens-author-c.html

Some of the blogs will be hosting giveaways during this tour, so be sure to check the stops, leave comments, and increase your chances of winning.

You can order a copy of Little Shepherd at:

Guardian Angel Publishing
Indiebound.org

You can also email me at cg20pm00(at)gmail(dot)com if you would like an autographed copy of the book. The cost of an authographed copy would be $10, plus a flat $3 shipping and handling fee for anywhere in the United States. Additional shipping charges would apply outside of the United States.

No comments: