Friday, January 7, 2011

World of Ink Virtual Book Tour - Day 5


The LITTLE SHEPHERD WORLD OF INK VIRTUAL BOOK TOUR stops today at The Writing Mama, a neat blog by children's author, VS Grenier. VS is one of my former clients and a good friend. I am thrilled to be stopping off at her blog.

I get some of my sillies out with my post titled, " The Juggler -- The World's Next Superhero!" While I'm a bit zany, we're discussing the serious topic of time management, something every writer needs to address.

I hope you'll stop by at http://thewritingmama.blogspot.com/2011/01/worlds-next-superhero.html and leave a comment or question. As you might know, I am a regular contributor for Writer2Writer in the areas of time management and organization. I've also held two workshops at writers conferences on these topics, so perhaps my ideas can be helpful to you.

Thanks for your continued support!

No comments: