Thursday, December 16, 2010

Little Shepherd is Listed as an Amazon Bestseller for Sixth Time Since its Release


I check my Amazon rankings every day. This is a way for me to judge how the book is selling--or not, as the case may be. I went out to Amazon today to take a look and found that Little Shepherd is listed as number 32 in the Top 100 books in the Large Print Children's Books category. This is the sixth time since the book's release that it has been listed as an Amazon bestseller. I feel truly blessed.

Thanks to everyone who has purchased a copy of Little Shepherd. I hope you remember to email me your proof of purchase by this Sunday so that you can be entered into my drawing for a Christmas gift basket retailing for $97. Full details on both giveawways can be found at http://littleshepherdchildrensbook.blogspot.com/2010/09/giveaways-announced-for-little-shepherd.html.

Amazon added a new feature to Author Central that allows authors to check Sales by Week and Sales by Geography. It's a neat feature. It also states right now that Little Shepherd is ranked as 173,860 out of over 8,000,000 books. Now, that's very cool!

No comments: