Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Little Shepherd Virtual Book Tour - Days 44 & 45

Yes, it's getting close to Christmas, so the busy blogger has been busy doing other things. I couldn't wait, however, to come here and tell you about the great stops I've already been on this week.


I started Monday with an interview at Cafe of Dreams. April is a friend and supporter of my writing, so it's always good to find a nice spot on her terrific blog. You can find our interview at http://www.cafeofdreamsbookreviews.com/2010/12/interview-cheryl-malandrinos-author-of.html.




Then I was treated to a review at Tribute Books Reviews and Giveaways that left me momentarily speechless. Here's a tiny blurb:

"Malandrinos' touch is similar to the style of the classic Rankin/Bass animated TV specials from the 1960s and 1970s such as Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, The Little Drummer Boy and The Year Without a Santa Claus. It is in league with the timeless, quality children's entertainment that endures through generations."

You can read the full review at http://tributebooksreviews.blogspot.com/2010/12/christmas-books-giveaway-little.html.


Today I got the chance to show off my weird sense of humor with a guest post at my friend, Beverly Stowe McClure's blog. You can find, "My Story is Boring. Read about These Other Writers Instead" at http://beverlystowemcclure.blogspot.com/2010/12/visit-today-with-cheryl-malandrinos.html. Beverly also posted a lovely review. Here is a short blurb:

"Little Shepherd could be read in Sunday school classes and day care centers, and children might also enjoy acting out the story."

To have two such wonderful reviews two days in a row, is almost too much for an author to ask. I feel truly blessed.

No comments: