Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Little Shepherd Ranks As an Amazon Besteller in its Category Fifth Time Since its Release


I was excited to check my Amazon rankings this morning and discover that Little Shepherd was once again listed as an Amazon bestseller in the Large Print Children's Books category. Sales had slacked off a bit and I was getting kind of nervous because it is a seasonal title.

A combination of my virtual book tour picking up again after a week away, a press release I submitted online, and a local news article look like they have had some effect.

Thanks to all who purchased a copy of Little Shepherd. Remember, if you email me your proof of purchase, you'll be entered to win a Christmas gift basket retailing for $97.

Details on both giveaways I am running during my virtual book tour can be found at http://littleshepherdchildrensbook.blogspot.com/2010/09/giveaways-announced-for-little-shepherd.html.

No comments: