Thursday, December 16, 2010

Little Shepherd Virtual Book Tour - Day 48



Today the LITTLE SHEPHERD VIRTUAL BOOK TOUR '10 makes a stop at Authors & Appetizers, a blog run by my good friend and social media expert, Angela Wilson. I think I was feeling a bit silly when I wrote some of these December guest posts because the title of this one is, "Help! I’m a Little French Girl Trapped in a Greek Household."

I talk a bit about growing up, my grandparents, and my children. There's also a great recipe for Kourambiethes, which is a Greek sugar cookie. You can find this post at http://authorsandappetizers.com/2010/12/help-im-little-french-girl-trapped-greek-household-by-cheryl-malandrinos/.

It's not too late to order a copy of Little Shepherd for your little one. You'll find it at:

 
You can also email me at cg20pm00(at)gmail(dot)com if you would like an autographed copy of the book.
 
Thanks for your support.

No comments: