Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Little Shepherd Returns to the Amazon Bestsellers List for the Seventh Time!


I promise you won't have to hear about this again after Christmas, but I was excited to find that Little Shepherd returned to the Amazon bestsellers list in the Large Print Children's Books category. This is the seventh time since the book came out that it has appeared on the list. Right now it is ranked 26th out of 100. Not bad.

Amazon only lists one copy in stock, so pick it up while you can. The book is also available at Barnes and Noble, but according to their shipping schedule, the book won't make it in time for Christmas. :(

I still have copies I can mail out from here. Email me at cg20pm00(at)gmail(dot)com if you're interested in an autographed copy.

Thanks for all your support with my first book. It is greatly appreciated.

No comments: