Monday, December 13, 2010

Little Shepherd Virtual Book Tour - Final Week Schedule

It's hard to believe, but the LITTLE SHEPHERD VIRTUAL BOOK TOUR '10 is in its final week. After Friday, I am going to hang up my virtual book tour hat for a tiny bit so that I can enjoy the holidays with my family.

I'll still be blogging and talking about Little Shepherd, so I hope you'll continue to check in here from time to tim. I also hope to add other things like short articles center on Christmas.



Here is where you can find me this week:

Monday, December 13
Interviewed at Café of Dreams
Book reviewed at Tribute Books Reviews & Giveaways
Tuesday, December 14
Book reviewed and guest blogging at The Story of A Writer
Wednesday, December 15
Book reviewed at J. Aday Kennedy’s Writing Playground (I don't think this will happen, but I'll let you know.)
Book reviewed at Putting Words Down on Paper
Thursday, December 16
Guest blogging at Authors & Appetizers
Friday, December 17
Interviewed at Putting Words Down on Paper
Book reviewed at The Elliott Review

No comments: