Saturday, November 6, 2010

Little Shepherd Ranks as an Amazon Bestseller for Third Time Since Its Release


More good news on the book promotion front. Little Shepherd has ranked in the Top 100 Books in its category again today on Amazon. When I checked this afternoon, it ranked at #40 in the Large Print - Children's Books category.

This is the third time Little Shepherd has been ranked an Amazon bestseller since its release on August 21st. In October, it ranked in the Top 100 Books in its category for three days in a row.

I feel truly blessed. Thank you to all my blog hosts, my readers, my friends and family for all their support, and most importantly, to God for His blessings on this project.

You can purchase a copy of Little Shepherd at

Amazon
Barnes and Noble
Guardian Angel Publishing
Indiebound.org

No comments: