Monday, November 22, 2010

Little Shepherd Virtual Book Tour - Day 36

Have I really been on tour for 36 days? Wow! You must be tired of me by now. I'll have tour stops every day this week except for Thanksgiving Day. I'll be cooking on Thursday.


Today, my first stop is at Tracee's neat blog, persoNovelty. She comes up with the neatest titles. I talk about all sorts of writing things, plus mention two of my mentors. You can find this interview at http://personovelty.com/2010/11/22/interview-with-cheryl-malandrinos-author-of-little-shepherd/.


Now, I really shouldn't promote this second stop because those naughty kittens of ours have been talking. I've scolded them for sharing secrets, but they just don't listen--not unlike their mistresses. If you would like to hear what Giggles and Boots have to say, you can check out Pets and Authors. This blog is run by the very talented, Mayra Calvani. In case you missed it earlier in the tour, Mayra was just one of the Guardian Angel Publishing authors I spoke to before submitting Little Shepherd to them. She also critiqued my story and offered advice. Thanks Mayra!

Amazon has a full stock of Little Shepherd, so now is a great time to pick up a copy. You can find Little Shepherd at:

Guardian Angel Publishing
Indiebound.org

No comments: