Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Little Shepherd Virtual Book Tour - Days 32 and 33

Need to catch up here. Lots of things to do. I had two stops yesterday and one today, plus if I didn't mention it before, I am participating in Picture Book Idea Month (PiBoIdMo). This is where you come up with one picture book idea for every day of November. The goal is to end up with 30 ideas you can work with. There are some nice prizes too, like working with an agent to develop your top 5 ideas. Wouldn't that be neat?

Okay, back to the VBT world. The LITTLE SHEPHERD VIRTUAL BOOK TOUR '10 continues this week. I can't say that I'm not disappointed in the lack of comments considering the giveaway I'm running, but that's how you learn things. And proving my point that comments don't books, Little Shepherd is doing well. Amazon had recently restocked the book and there are only 2 copies left, so I can't complain much.



On Tuesday, I was interviewed at Let's Talk Virtual Book Tours. I shared my insights into the business from an author's point of view; though being an online publicist definitely influenced my answers.

You can find that interview at http://letstalkvirtualbooktours.wordpress.com/2010/11/16/talking-virtual-book-tours-with-children%e2%80%99s-author-cheryl-c-%c2%a0malandrinos/.



Then I received a lovely review from Lady D Books. Here's a blurb:

"Cheryl’s writing is refreshing and inspiring. I look forward to reading more from this beautiful, talented author. I love this book. ***** stars."

You can read the full review, which includes a shot of the interior cover art and the trailer, at http://ladyd-books.blogspot.com/2010/11/book-tour-and-review-of-little-shepherd.html.



Today I am at Life in the First Draft. This is the first of three days I will be visiting this blog. I love this one because all it talks about is first drafts. To start off my three-day stop here, I am talking about "those" first drafts. Not sure what I mean? You can read all about it at http://lifeinthefirstdraft.blogspot.com/2010/11/those-first-drafts-by-cheryl.html.

Here's my friendly reminder that all you need to do is leave a comment with your email address (so I can contact you if you win) in order to be entered into my giveaway for a Christmas gift basket that retails for $65.

Thanks to everyone for their support and encouragement along the tour trail. If you've read Little Shepherd and enjoyed it, I would be thrilled to hear from you at cg20pm00(at)gmail(dot)com.

If you're interested in picking up a copy of Little Shepherd, you'll find it available at:
Barnes and Noble
Guardian Angel Publishing
Indiebound.org



No comments: