Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Little Shepherd Virtual Book Tour - Day 27

I'm a bit behind in posting these, but you'll forgive me if I was playing Mommy, right? This Tuesday I was volunteering at the school library. Here's where you could find me yesterday:


Mason at Thoughts in Progress allowed me to be a guest at her blog. The topic I was talking about was titles. They don't come easy to me. This post also gave me a chance to mention some neat blog titles that I've always liked.



Then my fellow author and friend, Morgan Mandel , let me share a post about juggling it all. With three kids spanning from 23 - 7 (yes, Sarah had a birthday this month), work, volunteering, and book promotion, juggling is what I do all the time.

The Double M blog is a neat place to hang out. Morgan has a group of loyal followers and many of her posts engage the reader by asking a question at the end. You can read my post at http://morganmandel.blogspot.com/2010/11/please-welcome-childrens-book-author.html


You can purchase Little Shepherd at:


I hope you'll look for me on Facebook and Twitter.

Thanks to all my blog hosts, my readers, and most of all to God for His tremendous blessings!


No comments: