Thursday, November 11, 2010

Little Shepherd Virtual Book Tour - Day 29


My first stop today is an interview at The Writer's Life. For whatever reason, there is a large gap between the title and the start of the interview. I think it's a template issue, but sometimes it is better viewed in Firefox instead of IE.

You can find the interview at http://thewriterslife.blogspot.com/2010/11/interview-with-cheryl-c-malandrinos.html.


I am also interviewed at Margot Finke's fabulous blog, Books for Kids and Writing News.  Margot is also published by Guardian Angel Publishing. I love her books, so I am thrilled to be spending the day with her and her readers.

You'll find that interview at http://margotfinke.blogspot.com/2010/11/wonderful-christmas-book-for-kids.html

Remember to leave comments with your email address so that you can have a chance at winning the gift basket of Christmas themed prizes I am offering.

I would also like to thank our veterans, as we honor them today.

No comments: