Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Little Shepherd Virtual Book Tour- Days 37 and 38

Well, Day 37 of my virtual book tour was a bust. The review hasn't appeared yet, but I know it will eventually, as there has never been an issue with this blogger in the past. So, we're moving onto today, which is Day 38 of the LITTLE SHEPHERD VIRTUAL BOOK TOUR '10.



Just One More Paragraph is hosting me today with a fabulous review. Here's a blurb:

"Obed's story gives a fresh and heartwarming view of what it must have been like for a child to have witnessed such a great event."

You can read the full review at http://tweezlereads.blogspot.com/2010/11/little-shepherd-by-cheryl-g-malandrinos.html.

Remember that readers who leave a comment at any of my tour stops will be entered into a drawing to win a Christmas Gift Basket retailing for $65. I am also running a giveaway for people who purchase a copy of my book and send me proof of purchase. You can find details of these giveaways at http://www.pumpupyourbook.com/2010/09/27/giveaways-announced-for-little-shepherd-virtual-book-tour-octnovdec-10/.

If you're interested in picking up a copy of Little Shepherd, you'll find it available at:
Barnes and Noble
Guardian Angel Publishing
Indiebound.org
Thank you for your support.

No comments: