Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Little Shepherd Virtual Book Tour - Day 2

On Day 2 of the LITTLE SHEPHERD VIRTUAL BOOK TOUR '10 I am visiting two fabulous blogs.

The first stop is my guest post at Review From Here. This post, titled, "I'm Not Sure I Like This Side of the Book Promotion World", shares my thoughts on how it's different being an author on a virtual book tour versus coordinating another author's tour.

Luckily, some of what I said in that article is no longer true. I have sold several books online. Little Shepherd even spent two days in the Top 100 Books in its category on Amazon. Of course, now, my rankings are not looking so hot, and I'm still not sure I can gauge the success of the book using those rankings, but it's better than going on nothing.


My second stop is at the blog of talented author, Lisa Lipkind Leibow. I met Lisa online when she toured with Pump Up Your Book to promote, Double Out and BackI'm guessing she must have had a good time, because she became a tour host after that. 

Fodder for Fiction is a blog that talks about personal experiences that might have impacted an author's writing. My post from today, "They Told Me to Write A Book about It, So I Did" only briefly mentions Little Shepherd. Instead, it focuses on the first manuscript I completed when I embarked upon my writing career. It also talks a lot about family. You will find that post here.

I hope you'll stop by one or both of these tour stops today. Remember, if you leave a comment on my tour stops you'll be entered to win a giveaway worth approximately $67. There's also a separate giveaway running for those who purchase a copy of Little Shepherd. You'll find all the details here.

Thanks for your support.

Cheryl

2 comments:

Morgan Mandel said...

Enjoy the fruits of your labors, Cheryl!

Morgan Mandel

Cheryl said...

Thanks Morgan. I appreciate your support.

Cheryl