Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Little Shepherd Virtual Book Tour - Day 7


Today I am guest blogging again. I love guest blogging because it gives me a chance to show off my warped sense of humor. "Don't Hate Me Because I Didn't Get Rejected" is an article on how I discovered Guardian Angel Publishing and decided they would be the best people to bring Little Shepherd into the world. A few of my fellow Angels are mentioned, as is the Muse Online Writers Conference, which I am participating in right now.

Stop by Literarily Speaking today and leave a comment to be entered in to win a gift basket with some wonderful goodies.


You can purchase a copy of Little Shepherd from:

Amazon
Barnes and Noble
Guardian Angel Publishing
Indiebound.org

1 comment:

Sharon K. Mayhew said...

Congratulations on your book publication, Cheryl! It looks like a lovely book. :)