Thursday, October 28, 2010

Little Shepherd Virtual Book Tour - Day 19


I can't believe the first month of my virtual book tour is nearly over. It's been a wild ride filled with great reviews and me trying to work my sense of humor into some guest posts and interviews.

Today I am honored to stop off at The Crypto-Capers Review. Author Renee Hand is the mastermind behind The Crypto-Capers detective series, a set of interactive books where readers must solve cryptograms to uncover clues to the mystery. I've been a fan of these books since the beginning, and was thrilled to hear Book 4 has just been released.

Here's a tiny bit of what Renee had to say about Little Shepherd

"This book would make a great addition to any Christmas collection as well as in any religious setting."

You can read the full review at http://thecryptocapersseries.blogspot.com/2010/10/book-review-and-giveaway-for-little.html

No comments: