Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Little Shepherd Virtual Book Tour - Day 17

My virtual book tour continues today with an interview at Promo 101 Promotional Interviews.


Fellow author and publicist, Nikki Leigh offered to host me during the LITTLE SHEPHERD VIRTUAL BOOK TOUR '10. This is just one of her wonderful blogs, so I hope you stop by and say hi.

Remember, those who leave a comment with their email address will be entered to win some great prizes.  You can find my interview at http://promo101interviews.wordpress.com/2010/10/26/promotional-interview-with-cheryl-malandrinos/

Those who purchase a copy of Little Shepherd during my tour and email me with a proof of purchase, will be entered to win a different gift basket.

You can purchase a copy of Little Shepherd

Amazon
Barnes and Noble
Guardian Angel Publishing
Indiebound.org

No comments: