Friday, October 22, 2010

Little Shepherd Virtual Book Tour - Day 15


Tracee was kind enough to post an article I wrote for my tour over at AllVoices today. This article, titled, "Husband, Kids, and Writing, Oh My! is about my challenges juggling a writing career and family life. I've also asked readers to share their tips on how to find that balance.

You can find my post at http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/7102225-husband-writing-and-kids-oh-my-by-author-cheryl-malandrinos

Leave a comment with your email address (so I can contact you if you win) and you'll be entered into a drawing for this gift basket:

An autographed copy of Little Shepherd
Angel figurine printed with the Serenity Prayer
A Little Shepherd sticky note pad
Little Drummer Boy 2010 Hallmark Keepsake Ornament
Gift of Peace 2003 Hallmark Keepsake Ornament

Retail value is $65 (rounded to nearest dollar)

Those who purchase a copy of Little Shepherd through to the end of my tour on December 17th and send me proof of purchase are also eligible to win some lovely gifts. Here's what you could win:

A "Sparkling Angel" scented jar candle from Yankee Candle
An angel gold and silver lid topper for the candle
An angel tea light holder from Yankee Candle
A Little Shepherd sticky note pad
A Jim Shore Nativity Star hanging ornament
A Jim Shore Holy Family hanging ornament
A $25 Amazon.com gift card

Retail Value is $97 (rounded to the nearest dollar)

You can find all the details for these giveaways posted at http://littleshepherdchildrensbook.blogspot.com/2010/09/giveaways-announced-for-little-shepherd.html

You can purchase a copy of Little Shepherd

Amazon
Barnes and Noble
Guardian Angel Publishing
Indiebound.org

No comments: