Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Little Shepherd Virtual Book Tour - Day 12


Today the LITTLE SHEPHERD VIRTUAL BOOK TOUR '10  stops off at Chrissy's World of Books. In her review, Chrissy shares how much she and her little one enjoyed Little Shepherd. My heart swells with pride when I read reviews like this one. I feel truly blessed.

You can read Chrissy's review at http://chrissysworldofbooks.blogspot.com/2010/10/little-shepherd-book-review.html


My second stop today is at Reading at the Beach. As a big fan of the Outer Banks of North Carolina, this blog has always been a favorite of mine because it reminds me of those lazy days of summer when I haul my pile of books to North Carolina with me and read while listening to the waves crash upon the shore.

This is another review that made me hold back tears. To think I've written something that people enjoy so much is truly overwhelming. And Eugene's illustrations add so  much to the story. It wouldn't have been the same without him. God is good!


Please remember there are giveaways running during this tour. All you have to do is leave a comment at my tour stops with your email address to be entered to win a gift basket of lovely Christmas items. So stop by these blogs right now and leave a comment at both to increase your chances of winning.

People who purchase a copy of Little Shepherd and send me proof of purchase will be entered to win in a separate giveaway.


You can purchase a copy of Little Shepherd from:

Amazon
Barnes and Noble
Guardian Angel Publishing
Indiebound.org

Thanks again to all the bloggers who are hosting me and all those readers who are turning out to learn more about Little Shepherd.

1 comment:

NancyCL said...

Way to go, Cheryl!!! You rock.