Thursday, October 14, 2010

Little Shepherd Virtual Book Tour - Day 9

The LITTLE SHEPHERD VIRTUAL BOOK TOUR '10 continues with two more stops today.



My first stop today is at Ellis. Danita provides a lovely review of Little Shepherd. She said, "We will add this book to our Christmas collection to read in celebration of God coming to earth as a baby to rescue the souls of men." To read the rest of the review, you can visit her blog at http://jdellis.blogspot.com/2010/10/book-review-little-shepherd-boy.html



Then I stop by the blog of author, Jacqueline Vick. This blog is titled, A Writer's Jumble. I talk about a variety of things in my interview. You can find it at http://jacquelinevickauthor.blogspot.com/2010/10/interview-with-author-cheryl.html

I'll be making two more stops tomorrow, so I hope you'll join me. Don't forget about the great giveaways I'm running during the tour. I'm a sucker for anything Christmas, so I put together two nice Christmas baskets full of goodies that can be yours if you play along.

You can purchase a copy of Little Shepherd from:

Amazon
Barnes and Noble
Guardian Angel Publishing
Indiebound.org

Thanks to all my blog hosts and all those who have stopped by to offer support. I couldn't do this without you!

Cheryl

No comments: